Technical Animator – Warsaw, Poland – Permanent – AAA Games
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Warsaw
|Job Title||Technical Animator – Warsaw, Poland – Permanent – AAA Games|
|Job Description||This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Would you like to work with a team that consistently ships innovative and over-the-top action games? My client is a games developer of AAA Console / PC Games and we’re looking for a Technical Animator focusing on rigging characters.
• Rigging / Technical Animation Demo Reel
• Experience with Maya, specialising in rigging/skinning.
• Ability to create tools and write scripts to help improve the animation pipeline
• AAA Game industry experience with shipped title/s
• Good understanding of anatomy and character movement.
• Character Skinning with close attention to physical deformation
• Physics simulation on cloth, hair and other physics items.
• Excellent English Communication Skills with the ability to clearly provide technical feedback into the tasks, rigs, toolsets and documentation
• Knowledge of current technology and trends in video games
• Characters, Creatures and Props Rigging and Skinning
• Implementing characters in Unreal Engine 4 including Cloth, Physics and Blueprints setups
• Work closely with modelers and animators to ensure a smooth development pipeline that delivers high quality assets
• Assisting with pipeline tools and working with engine and project leads on continuous improvement of those engine tools
• Ability to provide clean assets or code within established systems and requirements
• Knowledge of facial rigs for games, television or film
• Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 art production pipelines
• Python Scripting Experience
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other OPM jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 45315-1.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|