||Our client is looking for a talented UX Designer to join our talented design team!
Within this role you will:
- Be a pivotal role that bridges the gap between design, concept and UI whilst constantly striving to put a ‘player’ first experience.
- An information architect collaborating with systems and game designs to present information and data to our players in an easy to digest manner.
- Responsible for guiding the player through the games journey and meta. Teaching them how it works and helping them explore and engage with the world and systems.
- Promoting the games monetization systems whilst driving healthy engagement.
- Acting as a communication corner stone between all studio disciplines whilst constantly exploring and refining the game flow to overcome our daily challenges.
- Always thinking about how we can be better.
We need you to have:
- An ability to quickly develop ideas as sketches, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Experience in user testing, player analysis and iteration.
- Previous mobile game development experience. (experience in free-to-play a bonus).
- Demonstrate a clear understand of mobile game interaction and behaviours within any given target audience or demographic.
- Familiar with mobile game design and the performance constraints of modern mobile devices.
- An open approach to collaboration and feedback from others.
- Excellent communication skills never afraid to ask questions.