||FQA Project Coordinator
Contract basis, Full-time
Immediate start, Salary Highly Attractive
Based at our clients studio in London (Home-Working initially)
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a global leader within the gaming industry and work on some of the best titles in the world. You will be based at our clients studio in London and will be working within a dedicated team of functionality testers for a specific gaming title and liaise with the FQA Manager to execute test strategies.
You will build and drive a comprehensive test strategy that covers testing builds for feedback and quality (at IP standard and IP protection levels). The ideal candidate must be passionate about the delivery of high-quality gaming test services with a solid background and understanding of the mobile gaming landscape.
You should have worked with a variety games and platforms and as a collaborative leader, that is solution-driven, you'll inspire, coach and develop your team to their maximum potential.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be acting as the primary PTW point of contact for client stakeholders
- You will take the lead on projects and manage cross-disciplinary teams, ensuring that what needs done, is being done, and within the given timescales.
- You will be responsible for test case creation and execution, bug vetting, and ultimately the overall feedback and quality.
- You will collaborate with the other QA teams to share knowledge and encourage best practices across projects and writing daily status and end of project reports.
- You'll be documenting and facilitating internal and external communications regarding troubleshooting of issues, bugs and significant changes to the project.
- You will manage and participate in daily team briefings and coordinate with the project stakeholders to prioritise issue fixes via regular bug triage's whilst continually revisiting deadlines and ongoing schedules to ensure expectations are met.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent experience of Games Functionality Quality Assurance testing experience with minimum 1 year of Leadership experience
- Significant mobile application testing experience (iOS/Android etc.) – functional & non-functional
- You will be assigned to a project and expected to take responsibility for managing the testing within that project, therefore it is paramount that you have robust experience working on a project from soft launch through to the post launch
- Experience of working in a fast-pace environment and the ability to work autonomously whilst giving supervision and instruction to your team
- You will have a systematical approach to problem solving, ideally within a games studio (mobile preferred)
- A comprehensive knowledge of a project cycle and a games’ development process including Functionality QA and Certification testing services and processes
- Understanding of risk management in the context of the QA process and data driven systems to facilitate decision making
- Ability to analyse difficult and sensitive problems, and recommend and implement effective solutions
- A flexible schedule and personality to meet changing and challenging work demands
- You will live and breath video games and have a deep understanding of the industry
- You should be able to provide a full working reference history
- You should have the ability to pass a DBS Disclosure check
- Fluent in English - written and spoken
- Live within 1 hour commute of Central London
- Able to start immediately or within 4 weeks
- Familiarity with defect tracking tools, workflows, test case management tools, agile tools, and project tools
- Experience working within Microsoft suite
What we offer
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest games titles in the world.
- You will be working in-house and have direct face-to-face interaction with one of PTWs most important clients
- You will be directly joining at a mid-senior managerial level and be directly reporting to stakeholders and clients
- You will be working in state of the art facilities at the cutting edge of video game development
- Competitive monthly salary and salary revision once per year
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Career development opportunities
Who we are
Since 1994, Pole To Win has been providing outsourced Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localisation Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets. Our service lines include Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localisation, Translation, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition, Audio Production