||Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. Announced as a new division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program and will publish upcoming titles with renowned creative talent at studios including Obsidian Entertainment, The Outsiders, Panache Digital Games, and V1 Interactive. Private Division is headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, and Las Vegas. This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded marketing professional to help build a new business backed by one of the best companies in the industry. The International Marketing Manager will be a key part of a growing marketing and communications team, and contribute to the strategic development and go to market executions of Private Division’s partner games. We are seeking an experienced marketing member who demonstrates a balance of creativity and data-informed marketing strategies in an agile startup environment.
- Collaborate with our developer partners, the New York marketing team, and the Seattle product development team in developing the international marketing, communications, and PR strategies for our games.
- Localize, culturize, and direct marketing creative development across video, digital, print, and social platforms for Europe, Russia, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Have a keen eye for each individual territory and market, ensuring that our marketing campaigns work locally as well as globally.
- Support local T2 sales teams including the production of localized sales materials and product and marketing presentations.
- Identify and work with freelancers and agencies in territories across Europe as well as Australia/New Zealand.
- Manage the international product marketing budgets, including media, production, and vendors.
- The developers we work with are valued partners – it is equally important to be responsive and listen, as it is to contribute.
- As we are a startup environment within the organization, we are seeking a professional who will “wear many hats,” and assist and contribute to publisher activities outside of the core PR and communication functions.
- Travel, both domestic and international, is required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing with experience in console and/or PC video games publishing or development.
- Creative approach to both marketing production and problem solving, coupled with the ability to take creative risks.
- Experience in data-driven marketing campaign development, measurement, and optimization.
- Excellent organizational skills – able to manage time / workload and work under pressure to tight deadlines and prioritize
- Ability to work in a collaborative and transparent method with our partners and uphold our label marketing pledge.
- A deep love and understanding of games and the gaming industry, including both the development and the marketing/PR sides, from AAA releases to independent games.
- Able to win and maintain the respect from outside development teams through thoughtful input, strong work ethic, and perseverance.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to listen, and develop a complete understanding of our partner games and the developers’ goals as organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, as well as time and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and/or other relevant project management toolset, including learning those used by our developer partners.
- Experience in building and managing relationships with freelancers, agencies, vendors, and other external resources.
- Expected to identify and then take ownership of any responsibilities and opportunities that present themselves to this growing organization.
- A deep desire to drive and contribute to the creation of a new business initiative.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Multiple language skills beneficial
- Office language English
- Cover letter mandatory