||Rockstar Lincoln is looking for passionate, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to join our QA team in Lincoln across our day and night shifts.
- Testing various games and applications across all platforms, quickly learning and mastering each one.
- Retaining the knowledge needed to set up all platforms quickly and effectively.
- Finding, reproducing, and accurately reporting issues in detailed bug reports.
- Carrying out accurate examination and revision of reported issues.
- Maintaining proactivity, filling downtime constructively with work based tasks.
- Providing critical analysis and feedback in report form, clearly and concisely.
- Participating in a close-knit, friendly atmosphere, sharing ideas, helping others when needed.
- Learning about and adhering to our internal systems, software and processes.
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- A keen interest in video games.
- Excellent gaming ability.
- An interest in and understanding of the video game industry.
- Degree level educated.
- Previous industry experience.
- Knowledge of all the current generation of games consoles, PCs and mobile devices.
- Experience with a variety of database software.
- Comfortable in expressing thoughts and opinions constructively.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- The ability to work well under workload pressure and to strict deadlines.
- The motivation to achieve targets.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to become quickly accustomed to various in-house software systems.
- Ability to work productively and collaboratively, respecting others' opinions.
- The ability to remain focused when approaching repetitive tasks.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age and above. The position will be a full-time fixed term contract.
- This is a two-stage application process. You will first be asked to complete a video interview; from which you may be asked to attend an in-studio interview.