||Rockstar Lincoln is looking for passionate, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to join our Social Club QA team here in Lincoln, UK.
- Playing various genres of games across all the different gaming platforms.
- Finding and reproducing errors or problems on the Social Club website and other associated websites.
- Test of all associated Social Club services, updates and maintenance for all supported titles.
- Finding and reproducing errors or problems with Social Club admin tool including within associated titles.
- Supporting launch of live public events and competitions across all titles.
- Testing in the retail environment across multiple titles, responsible for confirming the ongoing accessibility and functionality of online services.
- Accurate, detailed and complete reporting and subsequent revision of those errors or problems.
- Completing assigned tasks within the allocated deadline; working extra hours when necessary to finish those tasks.
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Knowledge and experience of All Current and Previous Gen (Xbox 360 & PS3) consoles.
- Knowledge and Experience of PC Gaming and associated Digital Platforms e.g. Steam.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with a variety of database software.
- Experience of testing Web-based Applications and Web Sites.
- Experience of using Online service tools such as fiddler and Wireshark.
- Experience of working with ecommerce platforms and processes.
- Qualification in a Computer Science/Games Computing related field.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Self-motivation and a proactive attitude.
- The ability to critically analyse tasks and provide constructive feedback to help drive incremental improvement.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to quickly learn and adapt to highly technical tasks.
- The ability to work productively and collaboratively within a team environment, and respect others' opinions.
- The ability to remain focused when approaching repetitive tasks.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work scenarios/challenges.
- Candidates must be over 18 years of age and above. The position will be a full-time fixed term contract.
- This is a night shift position with usual working hours between 18:30 – 03:00.