||We are looking for a Marketing Lead to join our growing business team. Reporting directly to our President, this is an extremely high impact role working on the launch of one of the most highly anticipated games of the year. We are a distributed team, so this role can be based either in our Los Angeles office or remote. Your output and results are what count.
- A marketing expert: Fluent in all current forms of digital marketing, you have at least 5 years of experience creating and managing campaigns to drive awareness and conversions across multiple channels. You have demonstrated the ability to combine organic and paid media to drive impressive results.
- Passionate about the games industry: You play games regularly and follow the industry closely. Ideally, you have prior experience working in video games.
- Data driven: You are comfortable building models to analyze data, reach conclusions and improve business outcomes.
- Highly articulate: You communicate with empathy, precision and clarity.
- A voracious learner: You are innately curious and adept at learning new skills and tools.
- Lead the planning and execution of the marketing strategy for our flagship game, Phoenix Point, and future titles.
- Manage our performance marketing activities across multiple channels.
- Monitor and continually improve our analytics infrastructure to help us grow our audience, engagement and revenue.
- Work with our external communications team to develop our messaging, build and manage relationships with key press and influencers.
- Collaborate with our Community Manager to grow our audience and engagement across Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other social channels.
- Plan and manage our presence at gaming events to ensure we maximize our return on investment.