3D Environment Artists
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - UK & Europe
|Job Title||3D Environment Artists|
|Job Category||Environment Artist|
|Job Description||About Studio397
Studio397 is based in the Netherlands and has a global team of developers and artists building motorsport simulators. Our mission is to create the most realistic, accurate and engaging sim racing platform to date, through advanced physics, new graphics engine and competition infrastructure.
We are looking for talented, capable 3D Environment Artists to join our team on a full time basis to join a new content creation team. We are looking to create a team whose combined skills cover all the required bases to create visually stunning immersive environments.We will provide the necessary hardware and software, a good working environment and education in any tools that you might not know. The job advertised is for a remote position although European location is essential. Travel will occasionally be required for training.
- A portfolio demonstrating quality game art
- At least 2 years of experience in the game industry
- Experienced creating models for outdoor environments
- Knowledge of real-time game engines such as Unreal Engine, Unity, Crytek etc.
- Strong modelling skills (3ds Max or equivalent 3D package, Low Poly, UVW Unwrapping etc)
- Strong texturing skills (Photoshop, Substance, Quixel etc)
- Knowledge in the creation of PBR Materials
- Ability to accurately estimate time required to complete work, and to keep said deadlines
- Strong communication skills and experience of working in a team
- A good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- A natural desire to learn and improve, as well as help others learn and improve
- Available to travel internationally for training
- Based in Europe
- Experience of remote working
- A passion for Motorsport
- Experience with specializations such as lighting, animation or shader creation
- Knowledge of modern tools such as Substance Painter, Substance Designer & Houdini
- Experience of using common game related tools such as SpeedTree, World Machine or other similar tools
Competitive - Dependent on Experience.
How to Apply
To apply please include a cover letter explaining how you meet the criteria described above, your CV and portfolio. Please also let us know about your availability. This can all be sent to <a>firstname.lastname@example.org</a>. Please note that we may request you to carry out an art test to demonstrate your abilities. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
|Salary||Dependent on Experience|
|Location||UK & Europe|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other Studio397 B.V. jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Studio397 B.V. using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|