Executive Producer - SUMO SHEFFIELD
Games Jobs - Production - Anywhere
|Job Title||Executive Producer - SUMO SHEFFIELD|
|Job Category||Executive Producer|
|Job Description||We build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega. Sheffield is our largest studio and headquarters, situated just north-east of the city centre, where we’ve built and contributed to some of the world’s best-loved game franchises.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Sumo; big things are on the horizon and we want you to be part of our continued journey. Join us!
The role @ Sumo
We are actively recruiting a new AAA Core team as part of our expansion strategy, capable of innovating & developing the next wave of gaming.
As part of this new drive we are currently on the search for an inspirational Executive Producer to join our Sheffield studio. You will be working in the newly formed Core team and will have overall responsibility for the delivery of the project to time and on budget, and within quality expectation of clients.
Your main responsibilities:
• Team Leader ~ managing & inspiring a diverse team of Artists, Engineers, Designers, Audio & Production staff.
• 1st Point of Contact ~ within all Production areas such as Quality, Vision, Budget, Schedule, Team & Client.
• Scheduling ~ of multiple departments, accountable for the milestones you construct, that are agreed, detailed & delivered as expected.
• Budget ~ identifying resource requirements & expectations, tracking actual project spend versus planned spend & continuously updating projections.
• Managing Change ~ ensuring project scope is adhered and aligned to, controlling feature creep, ensuring quality expectations are met.
• Resolve Conflicts ~ between schedule, budget, design goals & team.
• Assess Risk ~ Continuously risk assess in line with quality, budget & schedule.
• Communication ~ drive the communication of production matters & recommendations with the client, team & Development Director.
• Research ~ Keep abreast of current marketplace trends.
• Coach & Mentor ~ be inspirational to your team!
To be successful you have:
• Shipped at least 2 AAA console games in a production management role.
• A responsible, self-directed, detail-oriented problem-solving aptitude, with a desire to contribute to a creative environment.
• Outstanding organization, communication, management skills/leadership.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Strong project management practices using industry standard software.
• A working knowledge of SCRUM & Agile practices.
• The ability to work effectively within a large group/multiple project environment.
• The ability to think critically and apply analytical skills in resolving complex issues.
• Professionalism and the ability to function well within a team.
|Salary||Based on experience|
|More||View other Sumo Digital jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Sumo Digital using their internal reference c67e507a-753b-456e-8d6a-92397b31a329.|
|Apply for this job|