Senior Concept Artist - SUMO INDIA
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Anywhere
|Job Title||Senior Concept Artist - SUMO INDIA|
|Job Category||2D / Concept / Texture Artist|
|Job Description||Established in 2007, Sumo Video Games is one of India’s leading video game developers. We work hand in hand with Sumo Digital’s UK studios to build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Sumo, winners of the Develop: Star Awards 2019 Best Studio; big things are on the horizon and we want you to be part of our continued journey. Join us!
Within this role you will:
• This position is purely hands-on creation of concept pieces to drive the direction of a project and help communicate the Project Art Director’s stylistic vision throughout the team.
• Responsible for creating new ideas whilst maintaining the artistic vision of the Project Art Director.
• Maintaining quality and consistency with the other members of the concept team.
We need you to have:
• Able to work in multiple artistic styles.
• High levels of aesthetic ability, judgement and eye for detail.
• Excellent composition, lighting and color theory skills and appreciation.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Self-initiating, confident approach to their work;
• Keen understanding of cultural influences beyond games; movies, books, TV, comics etc.
• Ideas generation and iteration.
• High quality illustrative pieces.
• Demonstrable talent across all concept disciplines, figurative, environment and object work.
We'd also ideally like you to have (although it's not a deal breaker):
• Shipped at least one AAA title.
• 3D modelling and rendering.
• Experience working in film, TV, publishing
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other Sumo Digital jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Sumo Digital using their internal reference f7e38bb6-5768-4ffb-8608-52e38b94fe19.|
|Apply for this job|