Sound Designer - SUMO SHEFFIELD
Games Jobs - Sound / Music - Anywhere
|Job Title||Sound Designer - SUMO SHEFFIELD|
|Job Category||Sound Designer|
|Job Description||We build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega. Sheffield is our largest studio and headquarters, situated just north-east of the city centre, where we’ve built and contributed to some of the world’s best-loved game franchises.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Sumo, winners of the Develop: Star Awards 2019 Best Studio; big things are on the horizon and we want you to be part of our continued journey. Join us!
The role @ Sumo We are seeking a talented Sound Designer to join our growing team and help create incredible games! You will be using our leading-edge facilities to create and implement sound effects in our most exciting projects yet! Working alongside our design, art and code teams you will create and integrate audio as a central pillar of our games. You will take responsibility for driving quality throughout, with involvement in every aspect of audio development from concepting through to final mix. We are passionate about all aspects of audio and this is a great opportunity for a talented designer who shares that passion and wants to be part of this exciting studio’s future.
Within this role you will:
• Create AAA standard, original SFX using a range of sound design methods and techniques
• Have an in-depth understanding of Wwise middleware
• Represent audio interests within cross-discipline feature groups
• Work closely with our talented audio team to deliver AAA audio for our games
We need you to have experience with:
• Full cycle work experience as an Audio Designer on at least 2 shipped AAA titles
• Demonstrable sound design skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Advanced working knowledge of Wwise middleware
• Good knowledge of field and studio recording
• Familiarity with Foley recording and application.
• Experience in working with sound to picture.
• Able to take and act on feedback and direction.
It would also be great if you have experience with:
• Working experience with current gen console development/production
• Experienced Reaper user
• Comfortable running dialogue sessions
• Experienced in multichannel sound design
• An understanding of current developments in interactive audio
• Working experience of creating UE4 Blueprints or similar visual scripting
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Job Category||Sound / Music|
|More||View other Sumo Digital jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Sumo Digital using their internal reference b742f050-1336-4993-befd-01c90c1be48f.|
|Apply for this job|