Marketing Coordinator - SUMO INDIA
Games Jobs - Marketing - Anywhere
|Job Title||Marketing Coordinator - SUMO INDIA|
|Job Category||Marketing Assistant|
|Job Description||Sumo Digital is one of the UK's most prolific and secure independent game developers with a talented team spread across four UK Studios; Sheffield, Nottingham, Newcastle and The Chinese Room in Brighton, along with our India studio in Pune.
Established in 2007 Sumo Video Games was set up to work alongside Sumo Digital’s Sheffield based UK studio. Together we have consistently delivered AAA titles from Next Gen to Mobile on all platforms for partners that include SEGA, Microsoft, Codemasters, Sony, EA, BBC, Konami, Disney, and many more. Our most recent successes include Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox 360), LittleBigPlanet 3 (PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 3), Disney Infinity 3.0 Toy Box Speedway (multi-platform), and our first self-published title Snake Pass (multi-platform). We are also incredibly proud to be working on the highly anticipated Crackdown 3 (Xbox One), Dead Island 2 (multi-platform) and Project Nova plus several other exciting but currently unannounced projects. Sumo Video Games is a true extension of our UK studio and team members on both sites collaborate on a daily basis on all aspects of game development. Our Studio is unique in India, giving our staff the opportunity to work directly on every available gaming platform from Next Gen to Mobile, at every stage of game development. 2018 is a very exciting year for Sumo Video Games, we are looking to significantly add to our team in our office in Pune. We’re looking for highly talented and dedicated individuals who thrive in fast paced, ever changing development and live service environments. Working for Sumo you’ll be an integral member of the team shaping our games to satisfy both our hard-core and casual gamers alike. Being part of Sumo's development team is a rewarding experience, one that requires dedication, a strong sense of ownership over your work and an overwhelming enthusiasm for the games you work on. All our roles here at Sumo demand highly creative and motivated individuals with a superb attention to detail and a keen eye for quality.
Sumo is looking for a full-time position, based in the offices of Sumo Video Games in Pune, India. The successful applicant will support and work in collaboration with Sumo Digital’s UK-based marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator will help to create, maintain and analyse marketing and PR campaigns in support of Sumo Games’ growth, brand awareness, and ongoing recruitment activities in India.
As a Marketing co-ordinator you will be responsible to :-
• Develop and maintain an ongoing social media strategy in support of Sumo Video Games’ growth goals, ensuring all assets and information released are up to date and meet defined brand guidelines.
• Work in collaboration with the UK team, create engaging and original content including blogs, vlogs, articles and newsletters to promote the studio in the Indian market.
• Monitor, analyse and interpret advertising and promotional campaigns across a variety of digital and traditional media channels.
• Work with the UK design team, assist in the creation of marketing assets for campaigns, events and social media.
• Work with Pune’s recruiting team to identify and manage events and shows that are consistent with hiring and brand awareness drives, delivering post-event analysis and recommendations.
• Be a brand champion within the Indian studio, maintaining and enforcing the quality of all assets, designs, and information.
• Represent Sumo Video Games at shows and events
We need you to have:
• Knowledge, Skills & Expertise
• 1-2 years industry experience in social media or community management, or relevant digital marketing role.
• Passion for video games and the industry.
• Proven copy writing skills.
• Excellent time management and planning skills.
• Uncompromising attention to detail.
• Effective communicator.
• Experience of market and competitive analysis.
|Salary||Based on experience|
|More||View other Sumo Digital jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Sumo Digital using their internal reference 662d14db-6f3f-4a8c-a1ce-abd15771d96f.|
|Apply for this job|