Senior Animator - SUMO INDIA
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - India
|Job Title||Senior Animator - SUMO INDIA|
|Job Description||Sumo Digital is one of the UK's most prolific and secure independent game developers with a talented team spread across four UK Studios; Sheffield, Nottingham, Newcastle and The Chinese Room in Brighton, along with our India studio in Pune.
Established in 2007 Sumo Video Games was set up to work alongside Sumo Digital’s Sheffield based UK studio. Together we have consistently delivered AAA titles from Next Gen to Mobile on all platforms for partners that include SEGA, Microsoft, Codemasters, Sony, EA, BBC, Konami, Disney, and many more. Our most recent successes include Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox 360), LittleBigPlanet 3 (PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 3), Disney Infinity 3.0 Toy Box Speedway (multi-platform), and our first self-published title Snake Pass (multi-platform). We are also incredibly proud to be working on the highly anticipated Crackdown 3 (Xbox One), Dead Island 2 (multi-platform) and Project Nova plus several other exciting but currently unannounced projects. Sumo Video Games is a true extension of our UK studio and team members on both sites collaborate on a daily basis on all aspects of game development. Our Studio is unique in India, giving our staff the opportunity to work directly on every available gaming platform from Next Gen to Mobile, at every stage of game development. 2018 is a very exciting year for Sumo Video Games, we are looking to significantly add to our team in our office in Pune. We’re looking for highly talented and dedicated individuals who thrive in fast paced, ever changing development and live service environments. Working for Sumo you’ll be an integral member of the team shaping our games to satisfy both our hard-core and casual gamers alike. Being part of Sumo's development team is a rewarding experience, one that requires dedication, a strong sense of ownership over your work and an overwhelming enthusiasm for the games you work on. All our roles here at Sumo demand highly creative and motivated individuals with a superb attention to detail and a keen eye for quality.
Sumo Video Games Pune, India is looking for a passionate Senior Animator who aspires to create realistic and stylized animations alongside Sumo’s other studios based in the UK. You will be key in helping bring life to the world of games, working on of some of our world class AAA projects across major consoles.
As a Senior Animator at Sumo you will be required to:
• Work closely with the Lead Animator and other project animators to deliver high quality animations
• Ensure Animations are created following the outlined art direction, within the agreed production deadlines whilst conforming to required technical specifications
• Collaborate and communicate daily and weekly with project teams in the UK
Our ideal candidate should:
• Have strong commercial experience creating animations for console games
• Demonstrate through their portfolio solid in game animations illustrating a clear understanding of the various animation principles
• Be highly skilled in all areas of 3D animation and have strong understanding of animation principles.
• Have excellent knowledge of Maya, Max, or Motion Builder
• Be a quick learner and master new tools, process and pipelines
• Show working experience of game engines such as Unreal and Unity
• Have excellent communication skills to communicate internally in teams and externally to UK project teams.
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other Sumo Digital jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Sumo Digital using their internal reference 51d2ced3-1f13-4b9f-b869-b61babb2fa65.|
|Apply for this job|