Production Assistant - SUMO INDIA
Games Jobs - Production - Anywhere
|Job Title||Production Assistant - SUMO INDIA|
|Job Description||Established in 2007, Sumo Video Games is one of India’s leading video game developers. We work hand in hand with Sumo Digital’s UK studios to build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Sumo, winners of the Develop: Star Awards 2019 Best Studio; big things are on the horizon and we want you to be part of our continued journey. Join us!
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Ability to work under pressure and achieve results under tight deadlines.
• Organized, self-directed, and able to adjust to shifting schedules and requirements.
• Run the production floor according to the guidelines set out by the Production Management.
• Stays abreast of issues on the floor and elevates information appropriately to the Producer.
• Learns how to build schedules. Assists in planning.
• Helps roll out production process choices.
• Update trackers and track tasks daily.
• Can move between teams and projects.
• Strong computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
• Attend production meetings and provide departmental updates.
Skills & Qualification:
• Min 6 months relevant experience in production preferably in Gaming but Animation/VFX industry can also be considered.
• Basic understanding of Game development and Production practices would be a plus.
• Good overall communication skills and proficiency in english.
• Good in co-ordination and follow up with Team to ensure tasks are being acted upon and completed in time as per set milestones.
• Should be a team player.
• Open to be mentored.
|Salary||Based on experience|
|More||View other Sumo Digital jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Sumo Digital using their internal reference c09df61f-8d9e-4fee-8f14-bff33bec62af.|
|Apply for this job|