Senior Vehicle Artist - SUMO NOTTINGHAM
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Nottingham
|Job Title||Senior Vehicle Artist - SUMO NOTTINGHAM|
|Job Category||Vehicle Artist|
|Job Description||Sumo Digital is one of the UK's most prolific game developers, enjoying over fifteen years of stability and growth. We have six UK studios; Sheffield, Newcastle, Nottingham, Leamington Spa, The Chinese Room in Brighton and Red Kite Games in Huddersfield, along with Sumo Video Games in Pune, India.
Recent work includes Crackdown 3 (Microsoft), Hitman 2 (IO Interactive), LittleBigPlanet 3 (Sony), and our first self-published original title - Snake Pass. We are also incredibly proud to be working on the highly anticipated Team Sonic Racing (SEGA) and Dead Island 2 (Deep Silver/Koch Media) as well as unannounced ‘AAA’ projects for major publishers.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Sumo. After fifteen years of success, even bigger things are on the horizon, and want you to be part of our continued journey. Join us!
The role @ Sumo
Sumo Digital Nottingham is looking for an experienced Senior Vehicle Artist with experience in creating high quality vehicles for AAA projects.
Within this role you will:
• Work with Concept and Art Direction to create high quality game vehicles
• Work with Tech art and Code to prototype techniques, tools, processes and workflows for vehicle production and optimisation
• Deliver to production deadlines and conform to the required technical specifications
• Collaborate with external teams and provide critique and best practices
We need you to have:
• Should be proficient in packages such as Max, Maya, Zbrush, and Photoshop
• Extensive hard surface modelling experience
• Thorough knowledge of PBR work flow and procedural softwares such as Substance Painter / designer and Quixel DDO
• Excellent understanding of structure, silhouette in respect of modelling along with exceptional understanding of mesh topology skills
• Working experience of game engines
• A portfolio demonstrating wide range of vehicles completed to a very high standard
• A passion for the aesthetic and technical aspects of vehicle creation
• Should have at least 4 years of experience creating vehicles for games
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other Sumo Digital jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Sumo Digital using their internal reference e23225b3-89e2-4ce9-911a-2a772be94135.|
|Apply for this job|