Trainee Programmer (C++) - SUMO INDIA
Games Jobs - Programming - Anywhere
|Job Title||Trainee Programmer (C++) - SUMO INDIA|
|Job Description||Established in 2007, Sumo Video Games is one of India’s leading video game developers. We work hand in hand with Sumo Digital’s UK studios to build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Sumo, winners of the Develop: Star Awards 2019 Best Studio; big things are on the horizon and we want you to be part of our continued journey. Join us!
We are looking for trainee programmers to join the Sumo Video Games team to contribute to the development of console and Windows based projects. Talented programmers will always find a home here at Sumo, no matter what your specialism is. We have opportunities to play a key part in our development in our programming team in Pune. Working alongside, including co-developing, our UK studios and development teams to build multi-genre AAA games across a variety of platforms.
As Trainee Programmer you will:
• Write quality code under mentorship of seniors.
• Strive to learn and explore various techs under our arsenal.
• Participate in an iterative process of discussions and feedback on the modules assigned to you with a senior team member.
Must have skills:
• Proficiency in C++.
• Clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, 3d math & vector algebra
• Solid problem-solving abilities.
It would be great if you also have:
• Experience with at least one current generation engine (UE4, CryEngine, Source, Unity etc.)
• Proficiency in using Visual Studio.
• Experience with source control
• Good communication skills
|Salary||Based on experience|
|More||View other Sumo Digital jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Sumo Digital using their internal reference 6f681939-5056-48cf-9737-05876f2698d7.|
|Apply for this job|