||Job Title: Business Development Executive
Department: Business Development and Sales
Reports To: BD Management and CCO
Staff Responsibility: None
General overview of the position:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic game-centric Business Development Executive to join our growing team.
A passion for games and the gaming industry is essential. We are looking for an induvial who can help us drive the global expansion of the business and to support the sales and development teams at the highest level. You will be the bridge between Account Management and Business Development.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Identify, Qualify and secure new business opportunity.
- Manage client data and its related activities.
- Support marketing teams with advanced Adobe skills (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.).
- Be open to travel internationally to support the business needs.
- Build your own client list and build strong relationships with clients.
- On a daily basis, update and track all client information within our CRM and in any other form deemed appropriate by management.
- Collaborate in growing all accounts with gleaned historical and newly gained knowledge.
- Conduct research into the sector to support the development of the business.
- Become a point of account for client historical information.
- Aim to identify further areas of collaboration with a given account.
- Ensure all legal agreements are in place and correctly stored.
- Any other activities as seen fit by Sales Manager.
- Attend conferences to prospect business and also represent the business.
- Support interdepartmental operations at a basic level
- Maintain live communication with all departmental managers
Education: A good level of education is expected, ideally to degree level
- Games Industry Knowledge is essential
- B2b Sales experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent attention to detail and logical thinking
- Must be motivated and able to remain focused until project completion.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Driving Licence
- University degree
- This is an entry-level position, however, previous experience with in games and BD advantageous.
- B2B Sales and business development experience.
- Good knowledge of video games and applications across various platforms.