Programmer (mid level)
Games Jobs - Programming - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Programmer (mid level)|
|Job Category||Physics,Gameplay,Mobile / iOS / Android|
|Job Description||We’re looking for a talented programmer to join our team at ustwo Games in London, creators of Monument Valley and Land’s End. We are a group of multi-talented people drawing from a diverse range of experience and creative influences to create interactive entertainment with stand-out production values, heart and broad appeal.
This role is for you if:
- You are smart, passionate and creative, looking to grow your skills and experience as part of small, organic teams
- You love working on player-facing features, making a game *feel* good
- You want to help create new things from scratch, making games outside the norm that have an impact on the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working and learning in a supportive environment
- Designing, building and iterating both engine systems and gameplay features
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team, contributing creatively to the creation of a game and writing code to support it
- Helping to develop our common tech and to maintain existing titles
We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to a discretionary company wide profit sharing platform, company pension, life assurance, private medical and amazing family policies. We offer 25 days holiday (inclusive of studio closure days over Christmas.) We also promote flexible working days.
|Location||LONDON, UK & Europe|
|More||View other ustwo jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of ustwo using their internal reference .|
|Apply for this job|