||We are now looking for a talented all-round 2D Artist to join our art team in Belgium!
- Design concept art for game characters, props and backgrounds.
- create 2D art assets for a wide range of art styles.
- Produce final artwork for implementation in the games.
- Create appealing UI across multiple titles.
- Apply and maintain a consistent art style throughout the entire project interface.
- Produce particles, shaders and other VFX in 2D space.
- Collaborate with the design and programming departments in the implementation of UI components and the desired flow of the game UX.
Skills & Requirements
- Passion for game visuals and creating concepts.
- Outstanding creativity, commitment, work ethic and sense of order.
- Proven success in creating high quality concepts.
- Experienced UI/UX artist with the portfolio to prove it.
- Ability to produce both wireframes and final UI assets.
- Demonstrate good use of typography, composition and color.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Excellent English ability, both spoken and written.
- Experience with 3D modeling.
- experience with 2D animations.
- Relocation assistance is offered
Artists and designers should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to their application.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary.
- Private healthcare.
- 21 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of our next games.