||We are looking for a creative Level Designer. You will develop interesting, challenging and fun gameplay scenarios based on the creative vision. You are going to work closely with developers, Level Art and other disciplines to make sure we develop an entertaining, memorable and breath-taking game.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Create immersive gameplay scenarios that support and enhance the core mechanics and creative vision of the game
- Guide a multidisciplinary pod to take your scenarios from concept to final polish
- Ensure a memorable game where form follows function through close collaboration with Level Art, Narrative and other disciplines.
- Collaborate with others to define and tweak game mechanics.
- As the project progresses, integrate the content produced by other disciplines for your designs into the game engine (new gameplay elements, AI, sound, etc)
- Conduct gameplay evaluations with the team providing feedback and suggestions to help fine tune and improve the game.
- Locate and fix bugs in both your own and your colleague’s work
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Extensive experience using level editing tools such as Unity, Unreal Engine, etc.
- Ability to clearly express and present ideas
- Proven success in creating varied and memorable gameplay experiences and levels.
- Extensive knowledge of current titles, specifically in the Action/RPG genre, as well as works of art, such as movies, architecture or visual arts, to be used as a reference for crafting and communicating original ideas.
- Excellent understanding of level design fundamentals and the role of level design in the overall player experience.
- Ability to create level geometry and gameplay scenarios on all stages – from simple drawings to fully functional levels.
- Ability to use all elements of the game world, including level geometry, texturing, lighting, sound and VFX to craft unique player experiences.
- Strong communication skills.
- Relocation assistance is offered
Artists and designers should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to their application.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary.
- Private healthcare.
- 21 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of our next games.