||We are looking for a creative senior Level Designer who will join our team. The person in this position will be responsible for creating astonish in-game levels as well as mentoring other team members. Sounds interesting? Apply now!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Designing, prototyping, iterating and polishing in-game levels, including level geometry, scripting enemy encounters and other gameplay elements.
- Crafting unique open world spaces where gameplay flow and visual composition form memorable experiences.
- Creating required level design documentation.
- Working closely with other teams to ensure created levels contribute to and enhance the gameplay and game narrative.
- Mentoring other team members.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 4 years of experience working in a Level Designer role.
- Experience in working on AAA games, preferably with RPG elements and with level editors and/or 3D packages.
- Proven success in creating varied and memorable gameplay experiences and levels.
- Extensive knowledge of current titles, specifically in the Action/RPG genre, as well as works of art, such as movies, architecture or visual arts, to be used as a reference for crafting and communicating original ideas.
- Excellent understanding of level design fundamentals and the role of level design in the overall player experience.
- Ability to create level geometry and gameplay scenarios on all stages – from simple drawings to fully functional levels.
- Ability to use all elements of the game world, including level geometry, texturing, lighting, sound and VFX to craft unique player experiences.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong communication and mentoring skills.
- Relocation assistance is offered
designers should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to their application.