||AI / Artificial Intelligence,Tools,Lead Programmer,Physics,Gameplay,Mobile / iOS / Android,Graphics / Engine,Core Technology,Mac / OSX
||We are seeking a Senior Game Developer to join our groundbreaking Augmented Reality development team. You will be working closely with artists and truly pushing the limits of technology to bring new forms of entertainment to the world.
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and the other developers to ensure a great player experience.
- Design and develop key gameplay systems and features.
- Develop tools to enable artists and designers to iterate their content.
- Work closely with design, art and technical teams to understand, define requirements and build solutions.
- Collaborate with other developers to improve processes and practices.
- Be interested in learning new technologies and systems and leverage them in creative ways to meet our technical needs.
- Assess requirements and provide estimates to guide an evolving development plan.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BSc Degree in a Computer Science/ Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience shipping AAA games on multiple platforms.
- Experience using game engines such as Unreal or Unity.
- Experience integrating third party middleware into Unreal or Unity.
- Excellent software engineering skills, including the ability to design, implement, debug and optimize high quality realtime software.
- An excellent understanding of algorithms, data structures and 3D Math.
- Extensive knowledge of C++, and a good knowledge in at least one of Objective-C, C# or Python.
- A good general knowledge of all areas of real time interactive software development, including 3D graphics & 3D graphics APIs, physics & collisions systems, networking, audio, artificial intelligence, animation, game logic and user interfaces.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and creative environment.
- Need to be able to communicate clearly, work well in teams, and be able to work smartly, quickly and efficiently in time sensitive situations.
- Have a passion for everything Augmented Reality.