Mid / Senior Animators - Glasgow, UK
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Glasgow
|Job Title||Mid / Senior Animators - Glasgow, UK|
|Job Description||This animation studio endeavors to create experiences that transport viewers to never-before-seen world. Across sci-fi, fantasy, horror and action, they tell bold, cinematic stories for the biggest names in video games, television, film, online, theme parks and beyond.
Based in London and Glasgow, this studio are expanding their animation theme and are looking to hire a number of experienced animators for a large VFX series from mid September onwards. You'll lean towards the extreme, think Looney Tunes and Roger Rabbit, and create a main animated character who can perform alongside their live action counterpart.
Animators should have a background in cartoony production, with expertise in highly stylised pushed animation - think Sony Imageworks, not Pixar.
· Cartoony, character keyframe animation.
· Facial keyframe animation.
· Camera layout/Previs.
· Scene caching and clean up.
· Thorough knowledge of Autodesk Maya is essential.
· Good knowledge of cinematography.
· Experience with Maya camera sequencer a plus.
· Experience working with Maya Trax and blending animation clip data.
· A thorough knowledge and understanding of basic artistic human anatomy, human kinetics, real world physics and their application for animation
· Proven production experience within a team min. 3 years.
Why Work here?
These guys are an established and growing powerhouse in the Animation industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to add a great studio’s work into your showreel and bolster your CV! If you’re looking to become, or already are, an established contractor, then this is a great chance for some repeat business.
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other Aardvark Swift jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8595.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|