WE ARE BLANKHANS
We aim to create a small team of game business ninjas. In such a small team, everyone needs to be hands-on and empowered to have autonomy, responsibility, and ownership of their craft.
We share and communicate our work openly. We know that only providing and receiving honest feedback from colleagues and players will make our craft outstanding. Everyone’s voice is valuable. We live and breathe the happiness our art offers to people. In our world, expertise, passion, and data speak louder than senior titles or tenure.
Crafting something special with few people and resources is a challenge like a masterpiece. We need your leadership and initiative to be successful. We do the daily hustle as we know that only by doing things get created. We understand that only with a healthy integration of work into our lives can we achieve great things. We know that iteration is the fastest way to success and that success implies constant learning, failures, and triumph. We desire challenges—every day.
This is Blankhans. A business. A family. Crafting virtual worlds that are here to stay.
We will win through.
- Our Talent: Finding and cultivating the best talent and cutting-edge craftsmanship across art, technology, and business disciplines. By betting on the tremendous and high-performance teams that allow us to achieve meaningful results in a lean way.
- Our Culture: The strong dedication everyone feels to our game projects and how we build and iterate on meaningful virtual worlds.
- Our Partners: We partner with our players to forge the game they enjoy the most play. This means we will have the strongest product-market fit possible.
- Our Sustainability: We can sustain our small-scale company with growing success and ambitions as we optimize for a lean organization with as few people and resources as possible.
- Feedback is a driver: We take feedback from our players and peers seriously and give feedback to others to help them grow as professionals.
Do you want to be part of our story? Help build a live service that is fun for players around the globe and be a part of our journey to craft a terrific game studio. Check out our “How we work” to get an impression of where we are and what you will help to iterate.
Coreborn is a social survival sandbox game trying to modernize the genre by combining an instanced social hub where the whole game population can meet, trade, and socialize with a persistent survival sandbox world where the player is exploring the world of Tormentosia.
The author of Coreborn Hauke Gerdes is Creative Director and Co-Founder, together with a strong team of industry veterans. Coreborn is based on the most famous German Pen & Paper show with Millions of views on YouTube, thousands of fan art, and a vibrant community. The game is built as a free-to-play live service and is planned to release on all platforms.
Blankhans, the company behind the Coreborn game, recently finished its Series Seed and got funded by the leading global games fund Griffin Gaming Partners.