Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is looking for a talented 3D Artist to join their AAA Studio and help make some world-renowned games
The successful candidate will have to regular team meetings across all projects to share knowledge and ensure that everyone is up-to-date with the goings-on at the studio.
- Solid experience as a 3D Artist in the video games industry or other relevant industries.
- Experienced in current generation industry-standard tools and workflows, such as Maya, Substance Painter, and physically based rendering (PBR).
- Aware of memory and technical constraints while working and can balance visual quality with performance.
- A person who is motivated by creating a collaborative, transparent and learning culture within the team.
- Experienced with asset backlog planning and scoping.
- Manage the delivery of 3D assets for your level or feature, including creating assets from scratch.
- Create briefs when working with external development teams and feedback on work received.
- Promote and enforce structure, such as naming conventions and documentation.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!