With over a decade of experience, One Player Mission’s client has created successful games adapted from famous brands on next gen gaming platforms as well as their own critically acclaimed original IPs.
They are seeking an experienced and talented 3D programmer to strengthen the team, collaborate with different departments and to play a key role on a high-profile IP.
- You will implement and/or change existing graphics technology used in the Engine
- Add support for new hardware
- To plan 3D technology development with technical Artists and the programmers
- Iteratively develop new 3D technology in collaboration with technical Artists and programmers
- Analyse and propose improvement to the existing 3D technology in the engine
- Perform memory and performance optimizations of the 3D technology to meet the requirements of target platforms
- Provide support to technical artists and other team members as required to utilize the 3D technology correctly and efficiently
- Fix graphics /rendering issues in game and in the editor
- Debug and fix issues in the 3D technology as they arise
- Hold a diploma in computer science
- First-hand experience in a similar position in the video game industry
- Strong knowledge of C++ with an excellent grasp of multi-threaded programming techniques
- Good understanding of modern GPU rendering pipelines and how to use them efficiently
- Solid knowledges of one of these rendering APIs : DirectX12 / Vulkan
- Deep understanding of 3D linear algebra
- Experience with modern rendering techniques: TAA, deferred rendering, reflections, global illumination.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!