We are working with a well-established and renowned PC/Console games studio based in Scotland, who are looking for an experienced Animation Production Director to join their team and work on their latest exciting project. This role is offered fully onsite, alongside an excellent relocation package, competitive salary, and bonus.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the global Animation production team in developing and delivering high-quality content that meets the creative vision and technical requirements of the project
- Use your experience, to provide guidance and direction to ensure that project goals and deliverables are clearly communicated and achieved
- Support the maintenance of project schedules and milestone documentation
- Manage and mentor members of the Production team on how to identify and anticipate risks associated with projects
- Improve and develop new and existing production methodologies
- Build strong collaborative relationships with Animation Directors and production staff
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, techniques and technologies
Who you are:
- Extensive management experienced in a production/development environment
- Experience producing and shipping AAA games in a leadership role
- Experience developing and mentoring Producers
- Good ability to work under tight deadlines and maintain a positive attitude
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to receive constructive feedback and adjust as needed
- Competitive salary alongside great benefits
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Chance to work on one of the biggest games in the industry
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2872.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.