Project: AAA Multiplayer Game
OPMs client is a AAA developer, with studios in three beautiful cities who are looking for a talented Animation Tools Programmer to join their team developing a new unique unannounced multiplayer project.
The successful candidates will help lay the foundation and expand the motion matching capabilities, increase the efficiency in using animation utilising their award-winning in-house engine.
- Professional tools programming experience on AAA titles
- Strong C# skills
- Good knowledge of core C++
- Good knowledge and provable experience developing UIs
- Good mathematics, especially in linear algebra ability
- Excellent English language skills
- Work closely with the animation programmers implementing the runtime part of the system to develop the WYSIWIG editing/debugging tools (in C#) that will be used by animators and content creators to achieve their creative vision.
- Work closely with R&D engineers to experiment with novel visualisation techniques and support cutting edge features
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Understanding of content pipelines for game production
- Familiar with animation and modern animation techniques (e.g. parametric blending, time warping, events-based matching, time-based scaling, motion matching)
- Experience with Neural Networks and Machine Learning techniques
- Master’s degree in computer science or a comparable discipline
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!