Art Director AAA Developer Shanghai China Ref 2046
Our client has maintained its position as one of China's most successful games developers. Excelling across all platforms, with top studios across the world among their clientele, they are looking for an experienced Art Director, a team player, who will manage, drive and support the art team in order to deliver high quality games.
What you'll do:
- Manage Senior and Junior members of the Art department to maintain artistic vision, team morale and ensure deliverables are met
- Identify and mentor emerging talent, taking an active role in expansion as well as personnel career plans
- Lead by example, instilling best practices across all studio sites and conducting regular reviews
- Create and follow through with existing game art direction
- Set the bar and maintain high quality of work – artistic and technical standards
- Budget management
Who you are:
- Related art degree, with latest portfolio to showcase your work
- 10+ years' experience within the games industry, with 4 years as Art Director level
- AAA shipped titles
- An understanding of workflows, particularly PBR, one or more mainstream 3D package (Maya, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Substance, Zbrush)
- Understanding of User Interface, VFX, Modelling, Character development and Animation
- Experience in UE4, Unity and PC, console and mobile platforms
- Methodical, great organisation and time management skill personally and inter-personally
- Demonstrable prowess leading teams internally and with external partners
- Passionate for game development, keyed-in on trends and an inspiring communicator across all levels
- Mandarin will definitely be a bonus
This studio offers competitive salaries, excellent relocation packages and great work life balance. You will be given the opportunity to work in a diverse and collaborative environment.
Please e-mail your CV and portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 2046
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.