Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client is looking for someone who will oversees the visuals of a full project or a specific aspect. This includes the aesthetic look and the team of artists that creates the content. Reports directly to the Head of Content, and the Creative Director or Sr AD as the day-2-day manager on the project.
The successful candidate will join an award-winning studio based in Stockholm working on globally recognised AAA Games and drive them self on their values of Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community.
- A large amount of experience and worked on multiple titles
- A broad understanding for everything visual. This includes other media and a range of techniques.
- Led a large team of artists, likely in the 30-70 range. This includes mentoring of several sub-leads.
- Set the art direction for the title or your responsibilities. Develop the style and tone together with other directors.
- Lead the art team to success. The market is always changing, and you must achieve inspiring experiences that can wow our clients’ players.
- Provide feedback to the artists, with a focus on artistic execution.
- Maintain a well working and healthy team.
- Convey and champion the art direction to marketing and external partners.
- Compile or produce reference material that guides the artists in their work.
- Make presentations regarding art direction, process, goals and results.
- Take part in creating plans for tasks, staffing, timelines and budgets.
- Provide feedback to artists and external partners. This can be verbal or written, but visual sketches, paint-overs or mock-ups are even better.
- Review the in-game experience together with other directors, producers and leads.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!