We are working with a studio situated South East of London, who is looking to appoint an experienced, creative and highly talented Art Director, who will motivate, lead the art teams and collaborate with all disciplines, to deliver amazing and beautiful environments.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with the project’s leadership team, ensuring the visuals of the game, comply with the technical constraints
- Drive quality
- Take ownership of the project, and drive the artistic vison of the project – communicate with the art vision with the internal and external teams
- Work closely with the Code, Design, Audio and Art teams – collaborate, help implement new ideas, guide and motivate
- Liaise with the Art leads – ensure high quality standards are maintained throughout the project
- Provide feedback after review – keep with the project’s art direction
- Work with marketing – provide assets to best represent the games
- Taking ownership of aspects of the project's direction - marketing and branding for the projects
- Grow and build the art team – recruit and external development partners
Who you are
- An Art Director with experience developing new IP
- Shipped titles as an Art Director
- Knowledge of PBR workflows
- 3D modelling tools/ painting/ illustration software
- Asset management and tracking software – JIRA, Shotgun, Perforce
- Solid team management and leadership skills
An added bonus:
- Shipped AAA titles as an Art Director
- World building and narrative experience
- HDR pipelines
- Experience with large publishers/ IP owners on shipped games
- Solid people management skills
Flexible hybrid working, private healthcare, pension plan and incentives
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to email@example.com quoting reference 2377.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.