This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console Games
Our client has worked on multiple AAA franchises as well as contributing to some well-known franchises and they’re looking for an Art Director.
The successful candidate will help our client enhance gameplay and narrative for there exciting IP‘s
- Shipped at least one AAA title as an Art Director or Associate Art Director
- Strong leadership and interpersonal abilities
- Proven experience directing and supporting artists across multiple art disciplines.
- Excellent visual, verbal, and written communication skills
- Mastery in identifying existing visual styles and the ability to implement them.
- Commitment to raising the bar for the project and team
- Support the Franchise Art Director and game development teams to ensure art supports and enhances the game play and narrative of an existing IP
- Review, direct and provide positive constructive feedback for all art disciplines
- Facilitate and lead art reviews for internal and external teams
- Creation and refinement of Art Bibles, Style Guides, and mood boards in collaboration with Franchise Art Director and discipline leads
- Regularly update senior management on status and progress of milestone deliverables.
- Actively participate in multi-discipline stakeholder meetings and champion the art requirements/needs
- Collaborate with Producer and Art Manager to identify and resolve art workflow and staffing issues.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!