Project: FPS Project
OPM’s client is looking for someone with a passion for making some of the best games ever to join there talented team behind a unannounced project, a F2P and unique blend of third-person co-op shooter & melee combat, in an open world that lets you choose your own goals, together with others.
The successful candidate will manage a cross-discipline team of artists, set art goals, and lead the execution strategy. In this role, you will report to the Executive Producer and will work closely with the Creative Director. As part of the leadership team, you will develop strategies to achieve product goals, strengthen team culture, and deliver the quality our players deserve.
- Strong experience as an Art Director in the games industry
- Amazing experience developing art in the games industry
- Experience leading and managing other game artists and art leaders
- Deep knowledge of multiple art sub-disciplines
- Own and drive the established early art vision
- Set product-wide art goals and timelines
- Work with design to ensure art supports the game experience
- Set a clear vision, provide consistent feedback, and build trust with your team
- Take initiative to solve problems with excellent follow through
- Manage, lead, and mentor a team of artists
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!