Our client is an established games development studio based in Bangalore, India. They are looking for a passionate Art Director with a strong background in 3D game art to join their skilled team.
What you will be doing:
- Define, implement, and uphold art style guides and best practises.
- Close collaboration with the designers, animators, producers, and programmers to attain AAA quality in projects, ensuring visible quality.
- Maintain high quality standards of the project.
- Participate in continuous review and feedback.
- Help mentor and help junior members of the Art team.
Who you are:
- You have previous experience as an Art Director with multiple at least one title shipped in an Art Discipline (preferably AAA).
- You are able to showcase a skilled portfolio highlighting your 3D artwork.
- High proficiency with using software including Maya, ZBrush, Substance Suite, and Unreal Engine.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make informed artistic choices that improve gameplay and user experience.
- Able to identify and resolve art workflow and staffing issues.
- This role offers a full relocation package, visa support, competitive salary, and a collaborative and exciting work environment.
To apply please forward your CVs to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2826.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.