We are working with a studio situated in London, who is looking to appoint an experienced, creative and highly talented Art Director to join their growing team of developers, who will motivate and lead the art and project teams, collaborate with all disciplines, to deliver visuals of the highest quality.
What will you be doing?
- Take ownership of the project, and drive the artistic visuals of the project – communicate with the internal art and external teams
- Collaborate with the project’s leadership team, ensuring the visuals of the game and comply with the narrative, technical constraints and game play
- Review output and provide feedback
- Drive and set quality
- Liaise and work closely with production
- Liaise with the Art leads – ensure high quality standards are maintained throughout the project, delegate tasks
- Grow and build the art team – recruit and external development partners
Who you are?
- An experienced Art Director with at least 1 shipped title, and multiple shipped titles as an Artist, with an impressive portfolio
- 2D/3D asset creation
- Knowledge of various video game disciplines
- PBR workflows
- 3D modelling tools and painting/illustration software
- Jira or similar asset tracking software
An added bonus:
- Unreal engine
- Zbrush, Substance Painter and Designer
- Shipped AAA titles as an Art Director
- World building and narrative experience
- Experience formulating and developing IP
- An interest in a wide range of visual media and art forms beyond video games
- Competitive salary with no crunch
- Great benefits package including private healthcare
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Opportunities for professional growth
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to email@example.com quoting reference 2614.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.