We are working with an award-winning AAA game studio based in the Midlands, UK who are seeking an experienced Associate Lead Gameplay Programmer to join their team and work on their upcoming projects.
What you will be doing:
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to understand and prioritise dependences
- Be responsible for setting team goals and ensuring delivery of work
- Facilitate a collaborate and highly technical work environment
- Help shape the studio’s technology
- Lead a small team of developers
- Communicate ideas, intent and constraints to both technical and non-technical team members
Who you are:
- 4+ years of industry experience in a programming role
- At least 1 published title from start to finish (ideally AAA)
- High level of knowledge and proficiency with C++
- Experience leading a team of engineers
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with custom, proprietary engines is a bonus
- Competitive salary with no crunch
- Great benefits package including health insurance
- Relocation support provided
- Profit sharing and holiday bonus
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Amazing added benefits in terms of transportation, sports, studio media library
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2805.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.