Our client is known for creating cutting-edge game experiences. They are looking to appoint an experienced Lead Lighting Artist, an expert in your field, who will set and maintain the visual direction of their project.
- Work closely with the Art Director and the Lead Technical Artist
- Take ownership of the technical and artistic vision on the pipeline management and visual level
- Utilise, create and enhance a bespoke for the team
- Maintain the quality expectations
- Test and identify external and internal tools to maintain their competitive edge in the market
- Oversee aspects such as colour-grading, post-effects and key lighting behaviours
- Lead lighting experience, with an impressive portfolio showcasing your skills
- Real-time, dynamic lighting experience
- Davinci Resolve from BlackMagic
- Sound technical credentials
- Adobe suite, 3DS Max, Photoshop
This studio offers a very competitive salary and wonderful company benefits
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV and your latest portfolio/showreel links to email@example.com quoting reference 2325.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.