The Associate Producer is responsible to ensure the follow-up, the execution and the delivery of his teams while achieving the vision of the game producer.
- Produce, maintain and communicate the production schedules for his teams;
- Produce metrics to analyze the productivity of its teams and take the necessary measures for continuous improvement;
- Be responsible for prioritizing the work and ensuring that the velocity of each employee is adequate to the defined expectations;
- Communicate project progress and weekly objectives as well as other relevant information to team leaders and production coordinators;
- Ensure that the database of tasks and bugs (JIRA) is updated, prioritized and ordered according to project standards;
- Analyze and anticipate risks and barriers to production and propose mitigation plans to conserve momentum and productivity;
- Support creative, technical or organizational changes and manage change;
- Ensure that non-productive iterations are minimized while respecting the creative vision;
- Be responsible for delivering content online with the creative vision.
Required experience and qualifications
- Bachelor degree or diploma relevant to the position is required and/or equivalent experience;
- At least 4 years experience in the video game industry as an associate project manager;
- Bilingualism (French ? English).
- Experience in planning and project management;
- Experience in problem resolution and conflict management;
- Ability to lead, mobilize and influence a team to achieve the desired quality and performance;
- Ability to meet production deadlines;
- Experience with JIRA - Advanced filters, dashboards creation
- Experience with Asana ? an asset
- Master Office suite
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and complex formulas - an asset
- Excellent ability for oral and written communication;
- Demonstrate leadership and have a good sense of responsibilities;
- Ability to clearly express own ideas;
- Be focused on achieving superior results;
- Be a strong team player;
- Have an analytical and synthetical mindset;
- Be able to adapt to changes and work under pressure while respecting the agreed deadlines.
Motivation and interests
Passion and ambition for video games are essential!