One Player Missions client is a major Games Developer with multiple studios in the UK. They’re focused on creating fun console games using a world-famous IP.
They’re looking for a Associate Producer who will be a key member of the Production group on a AAA multi-platform console game.
- Highly organised and proactive, with excellent time management, planning & communication skills
- Experience within the games industry
- Agile/ SCRUM project management experience advantageous
- Experience of Microsoft Project and/ or Excel advantageous
- Experience working within a video games development Production role advantageous
- Good understanding of in-house tools and software used in development
- Practical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to project/ tasks
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Authoring and maintaining schedules as required
- Report any problems/ risks uncovered to the Project Manager
- Maintaining the JIRA database to ensure all data is in the correct location and has the correct classification/ scrum priority
- Attending meetings & reviews, taking concise and comprehensive notes, and passing information to the team as required
- Arranging and purchasing food for the development team as required
- Working with QA to ensure any testing requirements are covered
- Building and tagging versions of the project
- Undertaking relevant on-the-job training where required and keep up-to-date with industry advancements and technologies
- Hybrid and UK Remote contract options
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme & life assurance
- Health and wellbeing activities
- Social Events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214429!