" Ref - 5299800. We’re looking for an Associate Producer to join our client’s ambitious console project, they have the backing of incredible funding, and are truly creating a new tech/gaming hub. You’ll be supporting the execution of the project’s vision, building relationships across teams to deliver AAA-quality titles. Taking care of project timelines, budget and quality standards.
• Assist with the day-to-day functioning of the production floor, sprints, processes, and interactions.
• Coordinate day-to-day operations with external teams and support with production dependencies.
• Partner with art, UX, engineering, QA, and design teams to ensure quality and realistic expectations for timelines, estimates, and project deliverables.
• To regularly track the project schedule and milestones progress and mitigate risks.
• Provide comprehensive analysis of development tasks to facilitate decisions based on accurate and measurable work information.
• Ensure relevance of resource planning, workload, team organization, pipeline choices, tools, methods & technology.
• Support with conducting performance evaluations on direct reports and performance reviews for team members
• Takes part in decisions regarding hiring & promotions within the project
• Shipped at least 1 full development cycle project on console.
• Experienced Associate Producer or Product Manager with 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
• Strong Project Management and planning skills.
• Organized and analytical in decision-making.
• Strong knowledge of Scrum and agile development and a practitioner of the same.
• Exceptional know-how in production pipelines, tools, and methodologies.
• Strong understanding of project velocity, burndown, Game KPIs, and the ability to use data while making decisions.
• Strong experience with MS Office Suite and Atlassian software and/or various project management tools.
• Bachelors or equivalent in project management or technical degree.
This role is on-site in The Middle East. Relocation, Visa support and other incredible benefits are provided.
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for. or Sales, PR and Marketing Jobs"