This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location
Project: AAA Console /PC games
OPM are proud to be working with one of the worldwide leaders in AAA Console and PC games with an incredibly talented international team based in Norway. They are looking for an Associate Producer to join their team.
The successful candidate will work on pre-production of a new open-world multiplayer survival game working under the Chief Creative Officer to coordinate and track the Creative team’s activities and assist them through their project deliveries.
- Strong experience of game development experience in a Production role
- Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of traditional and Agile project management methodologies and knowledge of project management tools such as JIRA
- Excellent communicator in speech and writing
- A calm and deliberate approach within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Passionate about games and game development
- Co-ordinate with the Chief Creative Officer to assist all project teams in meeting their creative and quality requirements.
- Co-ordinate requests from multiple project teams and organize deadlines and delivery schedules for the creative team
- Oversee an external team of freelancers who provide writing/art for the creative team
- Work with external partner projects to handle Game Evaluations and Quality evaluations
- Create the Creative Team together with the Chief Creative Officer to establish a fully-fledged creative team capable of handling the needs to multiple projects
- Responsibility for IP processes with externals
- Pinpointing and fixing bottlenecks, as well as clearing roadblocks both on the day-to-day and in the longer term
- Provide progress updates, ensure good communication and enhance best practices
- Significant employee benefits package
- Premium-free Insurance package
- 25 vacation days, 8 sick days, 10 paid holidays
- Constantly evolving employee-based culture, including events, gatherings, contests, morale-based incentives, etc.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!