One Player Mission’s client is a is a leading publisher of physical video games, releasing more than 70 games on the Nintendo Switch, making them Europe’s most prolific physical Switch publisher!
They are looking for a Associate Publishing Producer to aid them in supporting indie developers of all levels, physically preserve great video games, and offer collectors playable and displayable delights.
- A love and understanding of games and what it takes to make them
- Established associate/producer/project manager experience with experience across the full development lifecycle from concept to post-launch
- Submissions experience across a majority of platforms
- Experience with project management processes and methodologies
- Comfortable learning new methods and tools and teaching others
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Production and budget responsibility for all the games that you are assigned
- Identifying, track and mitigates risks to each project
- Regularly present and report on each games status to stakeholders and leads
- Liaise with platform-holders (Nintendo, PlayStation, etc) and partners for submission and delivery of projects
- Work closely with the various internal teams (Production, QA & Marketing)
- Act as the point of contact for your projects with external teams including outsource vendors, licensors and publisher teams.
- Identify and plan for opportunities for short-term and long-term efficiency improvements to the production department
- Foster and support a positive, creative, feedback- focused culture in your teams
- A competitive salary, based on experience + discretionary bonus scheme
- Free physical + digital games
- A free-for-all drinks fridge
- Season ticket loan and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular voluntary team socials
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!