Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client are an award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden. They are well known for their popular gaming titles based on world famous IP as well as their own original IP.
They are currently seeking an Associate Technical Art Director who will support and grow the art team under the guidance and direction of the Technical Art Director.
- Produce guides and presentations for the team
- Deliver technical guides and documentation to external partners
- Manage technical consistency and maintain quantifiable quality
- Make sure that the content performs well; performance, memory and data size
- Research and prototype in-engine workflows and shader set ups in pre-production
- Work with engineers on new technology to reach ground-breaking visual quality
- Evaluate content and the game to ensure consistency, quality and compliance with performance goals
- Extensive experience as a Senior Artist having worked on multiple shipped titles
- Worked as or with artists and has an expert understanding of content creation, modern workflows, 3D engines and development pipelines
- An eye and understanding for visual quality and fidelity.
- Structured and service minded with a passion for identifying problems and finding solutions
- Able to support the TAD in mentoring and coaching of Technical Artists
- Outstanding communications skills are needed to instruct, inform and guide the whole game team towards the set goals
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!