Project: PC & Console Games
OPMs client is a well-established French video game developer and publisher, with a history of high quality, diverse and original catalogue of games across all major platforms.
To support their strong growth, they are looking for a Pipelines and Performances Architect to design and set-up the services to be used by internal studios and external partners.
- Master of Science Software Engineering
- Extensive experience as Technical Director, Rendering Engineer with experience on Playstation 5 and/or XBox series X/S.
- Unreal 5 / Unity Experience
- Experience in setting up a production pipeline
- D3D12 or Vulkan Experience.
- Performance testing Experience
- Video Game Engine Architecture Experience
- Ability to get in and add functionality into existing source code
- Understanding of memory management, multi-threaded programming and runtime optimizations
- Mastering C++, GLSL, HLSL
- Project Management : Wiki, Jira, Git
- Tools knowledges, 3DS Max, Maya; Motionbuilder
- CI/CD Tools experience
- Professional English
- Knowledge of character animation is a plus
- Knowledge of light computing technology is a plus
- Machine Learning experience is a plus
- Production performance monitoring : in close collaboration with the Technical Director, internal and external studios, you will analyze the technical and operational performance of ongoing developments
- Monitoring production pipelines : You will be a source of proposals to improve the efficiency of the production pipelines of internal and external studios
- SDK and new platforms implémentation : Store SDK implementation, evaluation and participation in porting production on different platforms
- CI/CD setup and implementation : technical support for internal studios, definition needs with IT departments. Monitoring and implementation of automation within ongoing productions
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!