OPMs client is part of one of the fastest growing publishers in Europe, with a unique blend of inventive freedom and ethos found at an independent studio, with the financial safety of a large publisher.
They are seeking an Audio Designer to join a diverse team working on worldwide known IPs.
- Proven track record of quality audio design.
- Unreal Engine experiences.
- Experience with Audio Middleware (FMod, Wwise).
- Experience in sound effects production work.
- Experience in music editing.
- Experience with DAWs/audio creation software.
- Design, edit and implement high-quality in-game sound effects for cinematics, gameplay and UI.
- Help design, implement, and populate audio systems.
- Edit music for cinematics and the music system.
- Assist with audio outsourcing.
- Assist with polishing and bug fixing.
- Assist with mixing and mastering the full game.
- Flexible working hours.
- 30 days of holiday.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Pension Plan.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!