Our client has a rich history of successful MMO games, and have multiple studios around the globe!
The successful candidate will be responsible for all the aspects of sound in the living, breathing worlds of the studios games.
- Previous experience in gaming audio.
- Proven experience in directing a game audio team.
- Previous experience in game development of cross-platform AAA games.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Previous experience using AK and Wwise.
- Representing, Defining, and executing the vision for the audio team.
- Overseeing and supervising both internal and external audio post-production for Quest, Cinematics, Foley, sound effects, VO recording sessions, and marketing productions.
- Leading and managing the team of sound designers at all levels.
- Ensuring and maintaining the highest standard of sound.
- Reviewing sound designers’ work progress in any aspect.
- Mentoring and coaching sound designers to develop further technical and creative skills.
- Creating an environment for sound designers to experiment, improve, and innovate.
- Relocation support
- Private medical healthcare
- Paid leave
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!