This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Creating world-class racing games is their passion and their award-winning audio team are at the pinnacle of creativity and technology. Their hunger for audio excellence feeds a high-octane, visceral and immersive game experience across their titles, delivering award-winning sound right to the cockpit of your car.
This role will combine taking the lead and the hands-on responsibility to develop sound across multiple platforms and a range of new, redeveloped and existing IP so there is huge variety and scope to enjoy. As an established game-audio professional naturally you will be a highly competent C++ software developer and have extensive experience with audio middleware, preferably WWise.
- Demonstrate good communication & coordination between the audio team and other parts of the team (art, programming, level design, design & production)
- Demonstrate a strong creative and technical influence and take an active interest in each of the audio areas of a project.
- Work with external service providers as required.
- Work with Audio Designers to identify areas requiring innovation and find creative and technical audio solutions.
- Assist in the final polish & bug fixing across the project.
- Assist the tools team to develop cutting edge tools and pipelines to enable the audio design team to create AAA audio for the project.
- Games industry experience including at least one shipped game
- Some project planning experience
- Good general PC skills
- Extensive experience with audio middleware, preferably WWise
- Able to problem solve audio system design issues
- Multi-platform game audio experience
- Good all-round audio and coding knowledge
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214421!