Project: UE4 / Unreal Engine Mobile Game
OPM’s client is a highly successful independent developer with over 20 years in the industry. They are seeking an experienced Build Engineer to join their team working on a new IP.
The successful candidate will have a large autonomy in your work, joining the company-wide DevOps team supporting multiple projects.
- Experience and conceptual knowledge with common CI systems/toolsets as well as with automated build and delivery pipelines in general.
- UE4 build and automation experience.
- Good programming experience in games development
- Strong knowledge in either C#, C/C++, python, go and/or PowerShell
- Strong English language skills
- Develop and maintain the CI/CD pipeline for consistent releases with minimal downtime for various platforms
- Ensure to have a delivery-ready build and binaries for all platforms available 24/7
- Ensure a smooth and stable flow within the tooling and pipeline stack, so developers in teams can work to their best extend
- Deal with troubleshoot build problems
- Identify and address any stability, performance, and security risks
- Develop and introduce tools and applications to enhance developer productivity
- Collaboration with engineering and QA teams to better understand the objectives of the user stories
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, brainstorming and other initiatives of prototype development and innovation
- Experience with Perforce or similar SCM systems
- Configuration management tool experience
- Teamcity and DSL/Kotlin experience
- Relocation bonus
- Occupational pension scheme
- Job ticket for public transportation system
- Flexible working hours
- In-house massages & gym membership
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!