PLAION - Munich
PLAION (formerly known as Koch Media) is an international media company with more than 2000 employees worldwide. As a leading and independent producer and marketer of digital entertainment products in Europe, the USA, Australia and Japan, our business areas include the production of films and games, the purchase and sale of film license rights, the distribution of digital media products and games publishing under the Deep Silver, Prime Matter and Ravenscourt game labels.
At the next possible starting date we are looking for a Business Developer (m/f/d) who can work for us from our Munich office or remotely.
- Identify or create, assess, negotiate & close new business opportunities, striving for win-win
- Insure the best possible execution of such opportunities once a deal is closed
- Rationalize opportunities across multiple stakeholders, explain complex business model in a simple way
- Team up with product, marketing, commercial teams in the central organization
- Be solution oriented
- Develop & track KPIs and work closely with the Business
Intelligence team to report and highlight areas operational improvement
- Relevant work experience as a business developer, sales manager or commercial function
- Passion for video games and online technologies is a must
- Ability to understand, design & implement complex business models
- Excellent communicator - able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner
- Fluency in English is required (written and verbal)
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the film and games industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Wide range of training and development opportunities as part of our PLAION Academy
- Company benefits such as employee events, fitness cooperation with
Urban Sports, bicycle leasing, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation,
company pension plan, free drinks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Opportunity to share your passion for movies and games with colleagues
Do you want to be part of our success story? We look forward to receiving your application!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
PLAION GmbH - Lochhamer Str. 9 - 82152 Planegg - www.plaion.de