One Player Mission’s clients are a global services company that works together with game developers and publishers through outsourced production services with over 1500 titles across all genres and all platforms under their belt.
As a Business Development Manager in the games industry you will have a track record in surpassing expectations through cultivating and growing relationships.
- Previous experience in business development (Art and or Co-Dev).
- An existing network of publisher and developer contacts within the games industry..
- Proven track record of exceeding targets through building strong client relationships.
- Significant experience with successful deal making in the games industry.
- Deep knowledge of game production pipelines for the art and development verticals.
- Previous experience of selling Art Outsourcing and/or Co-development deals.
- The ability to influence and drive results in a complex business environment, including the ability to communicate and influence all levels from senior executives to working groups and all functions.
- Execute business negotiations and contract process.
- Identify and execute IP, game development and Art outsourcing opportunities that are aligned with company goals.
- Generating new business within the games services market, exclusively for Art and Co-Dev deals.
- Presenting studio services in line with briefs.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Creating effective solutioning which matches back to client requirements
- Organically generating leads through existing networks or industry knowledge and research.
- Executing content-lead campaigns as part of the wider sales strategy.
- Working with Delivery and several support teams to maximize time spent engaging with clients.
- Closing inbound leads.
- Full Time Remote Contract for candidates located in the UK or European Countries.
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent OTE with very attractive % based commission package
- Group pension scheme
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
- Video games focused environment
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425